Our expert educational leaders and tour guides will provide an engaging overview of the history and culture of the country by allowing you to interact with the Cuban education, academia, architectural and arts community. Maximize your interaction with the Cuban community and local culture. Participate in a balanced learning agenda and speak with prominent scholars, leaders from the cultural and diplomatic community, as well as everyday Cuban locals.
Cultural Explorations Cuba accommodates various educational groups including university delegates, college alumni and current students, who are looking to expand on their field of studies or experience an array of culture and history.
- Tour Havana University, the oldest university in Cuba and one of the first to be founded in the Americas
- Travel to the city of Cienfuegos, a UNESCO World Heritage site and visit the University located there
- Journey through Cuban history by visiting important museums, monuments and memorials
- Follow an architectural trail led by an expert guide and learn of the colonial splendor, lavish art deco and crumbling beauty that makes up the buildings and structures of Cuba
- Participate in community projects within the art and theatre community
- Attend a full farm-to-table experience by visiting a local Cuban farm and dining at an authentic Mediterranean restaurant, where it receives the fresh meats and produce
- Reserve private meeting space to hold educational presentations, seminars or discussions
Please click the “Send Inquiry” button to inquire about an itinerary.
Itineraries for educational programs vary according to group sizes and areas of studies.