Corporate Incentive programs are proven to motivate and retain employees, in addition to creating a profitable return for companies. Recognize and reward your staff for their successes with an incentive retreat or corporate teambuilding trip to a destination like no other – Cuba!
“Incentive groups that want to go to a fabulous five-star beach resort can go anywhere in Mexico and the Caribbean and will have a fabulous time there. But for incentive groups that want to push the envelope a little bit by giving their travelers a creative experience, Cuba is the answer.”
–Renee Radabaugh, Cultural Explorations Managing Director & President
Cultural Explorations Cuba specializes in the planning and execution of incentive trips for a variety of industries. We are able to accommodate large group sizes, arrange for private receptions and dinners and provide custom, divided itineraries to maintain an exciting and relaxing experience. Allow our team to take care of everything, beginning from the moment we collect travel documents, to booking flights and hotel rooms, to guiding you on an unforgettable trip.
- Host a private reception at the U.S. Ambassador of Cuba’s prestigious residence
- Golf in the serene setting of the Varadero Golf Course & Club
- Attend private tours through the Rum Museum and Cigar Factory
- Dine at upscale paladars that offer delicious and authentic cuisine
- Visit exceptional art galleries and grand theatres
- Enjoy the smooth sounds and upbeat dancing at the Buena Vista Social Club
- Experience a rich, cultural atmosphere that is abundant with history and architecture
Read why you should experience the future of incentive trips and travel back in time with us:
How to Take an Incentive Group to Cuba
Insight from our Managing Director & President, Renee Radabaugh
Please click the “Send Inquiry” button to inquire about an itinerary.
Itineraries for Corporate Incentive programs vary according to group sizes and specific industries.